Missy Meharg: Competitive Practice Drills for Field Hockey (DVD)
Missy Meharg: Competitive Practice Drills for Field Hockey (DVD)Championship ProductionsFHD-2142 is easy to use products that have been steamed. It can be easily carried over to other products in this class. At first, my friend purchased Missy Meharg: Competitive Practice Drills for Field Hockey (DVD)Championship ProductionsFHD-2142 used. It gives me great pleasure. After that, my friend has recommended me to try Missy Meharg: Competitive Practice Drills for Field Hockey (DVD)Championship ProductionsFHD-2142. It appears that I can use it like that. I had to buy it as their own. The price is not expensive as I thought. AVC and functionality. It is easy to use. The manual is easy to understand. And Missy Meharg: Competitive Practice Drills for Field Hockey (DVD)Championship ProductionsFHD-2142 looks beautiful. After I use while I have to get people to buy Missy Meharg: Competitive Practice Drills for Field Hockey (DVD)Championship ProductionsFHD-2142 Where everyone is satisfied that it is very much to have in his possession. If you are looking for products that are similar to what it is. I highly recommend it, you will not regret buying Missy Meharg: Competitive Practice Drills for Field Hockey (DVD)Championship ProductionsFHD-2142.
Missy Meharg: Competitive Practice Drills for Field Hockey (DVD) Overview
with Missy Meharg,University of Maryland Head Coach; 2006 National Champions; 6X National Coach of the Year; 4X NCAA Championship CoachMeharg presents an excellent overview of how her practice sessions translate into success on the game field. Meharg discusses the value of practice session competition and what it can contribute toward confidence, increasing the intensity of practice sessions, and creating an environment of competition that fosters quality, teamwork, and unity. She breaks the video into four sections; skills, warm-up games, even number competitions, and "Competition Day," (a competitive confidence building practice the day before a competition). She outlines several drills in each section that are useable for teams at any level and also suggests drills that will inspire countless variations for teams at any level. Teach your team "How to Battle" before they take the field!58 minutes. 2003.